About the Organizer
National Law Institute University is a law school and centre for research located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system.
About the Fest
we are proud to announce the dates of the 2nd edition of NLIU’s debating, quizzing, cultural and literary fest, MPzero4 as 6-9 February, 2020.
With the fantastic quizzing experience the fest boasted of last year, which saw quizzes conducted by the likes of Major Chandrakant Nair, Kushan Patel and Lokesh Kaza, we cordially invite you to a bigger and better 3-days-3-quizzes event in the lush greenery of Bhopal.
This year there’ll be a general quiz, a pop culture quiz, and a quiz on India, with cash prizes up to 1.15 lakhs to be won.
6-9 February, 2020
Up to 3 members, cross-college teams allowed
Rs 2200/- per person for entry into all three quizzes and 3 days of accommodation. Rs. 300 extra for entry into all star night performances, set to light up Bhopal. We have some great artists lined up for you!
Quiz – 400
Upto 3 cultural/literary events including access to star nights- 500
For access to star nights only – 300
Accommodation – 1800
Quizzers can also avail other options like entry into quizzes only minus the accommodation at Rs 400.
MPzero4, being held from 6-9th February, 2020 is NLIU Bhopal’s debating, quizzing, cultural and literary fest. This year, they are going big with their second edition of the fest, which will feature –
- The 7th Edition of the NLIU Debate, an Asian Parliamentary debate, well known and awaited in the pan India Debating circle.
- The 3rd Edition of the NLIU Quiz. The Quiz will comprise of 3 main large-scale quizzes (General, MELAS, India) conducted by reputed quizmasters and smaller informal quizzes.
- Cultural events and competitions – dance, singing, theater, battle of bands etc.
- Literary events, constituting a 3rd edition of NLIU’s Literary Fest.
- All our main events will be peppered with informal events: treasure hunts, graffiti, charades, pictionary, etc.- you name it, we have it.
- Renowned performers and crowd favorites DJ RITVIZ and comedian Anubhav Singh Bassi will be the star attractions at this year’s fest.
For Quiz, Debate & Literary events :
Convenor, Jus Cultura, Quizzing, Debating and Literary Society, NLIU
Ritwik P Srivastava,
QuizSoc Secretary, QuizSoc, JC, NLIU
For more Details, click here
For Cultural events:
Anubhuti Chauhan: +91 9926315012
Ayushi Suryavanshi: +91 6264486907
Sujit Verma: +919666553265