About the Course
Building a strong legal fraternity is the need of the hour. Mooting is one such platform/opportunity where budding law aspirants get a chance to voice their opinions and practice their passion for law and can gain early experience of a courtroom. However, it requires consistent efforts, dedication, discipline, confidence, and most importantly, the right type of guidance.
Therefore, every graduate or undergraduate law student, inexperienced in mooting must enroll for this course.
LegumVox is proud to announce Batch 2 of MOOTING TOOLKIT – a Workshop that will help you to kick start your mooting career.
1. Mr. Saunak Rajguru as one of our course instructors. He is currently working as a practicing attorney and has a wide array of experience from interning under a host of legal luminaries. He is also a recipient of the Bar Council of India Trust Scholarship, 2017-2018.
2. Mr. Aman Mishra, Founder at LegumVox and a 4th-year student at BVDU, Pune. He is a hardworking personality and possesses a glorious moot career.
3. Mr. Rishabh Shukla, Founder at LegumVox and a 4th-year student at BVDU, Pune. He is a sharp researcher and also possesses a celebrated mooting career.
4. Mr. Simarjeet Singh Satia, Founder at LegumVox and a 4th-year student at BVDU, Pune. He is a dynamic and hardworking person and has had a yet rewarding mooting career.
What does the Course offer?
– An expert guide on how to draft memorial and conduct research in mooting.
– Tips and tricks to crack Trial Advocacy competitions
– An insight into International Moot Competitions
For detailed brochure, click here
Registration Fees: Rs. 1000/-
Duration of Course: 15 days
Commencement of classes: August 1, 2020
For more details, you can contact us at 7838035058