ABOUT LAW LITIGATORS
Law Litigators is a platform where legal students can participate in various competitions, quizzes, write and submit their articles/blogs and also be updated with all the academic opportunities coming their way, in order to boost their career and promote much wider information dissemination.
GUIDELINES OF THE COMPETITION
About the Moot Proposition
Each team participating in the Competition must prepare in the given format.
The Mandatory part should be included compulsorily in your moot proposition and other things should be according to your own discretion. (Law Litigators)
The theme of competition shall either be Criminal law or Family Law. This Moot problem drafting competition is open to all Law Students and Non Law students (Academicians, Research Scholars and Lawyers). Law Litigators
1. Name of the Country: – Asgard [The Laws of Asgard are pari materia (same) to the laws of India]
2. Characters: – Not more than 7 Persons
3. Duration of the Year: – 2010 – 2020 (The incident should be within this prescribed year)
4. Crime spot should be compulsorily mentioned in the proposition. (The place can be named according to you)
5. Reports: – For example Ballistic reports, Police reports, Medical reports etc. (You can consider any reports accordingly).
6. Issues: – Not more than five issues.
7. Laws can include: – Constitution of India 1950, Indian Penal Code Act 1860, Indian Evidence Act 1872, etc.
8. Commission of the crime: -The case should be committed only in the country of Asgard.
9. Word limit: – 1500
- Co- Author [max 2 member]
- Last Date to Register – 29th August, 2020.
- Submission of Moot – 31st August, 2020.
- Result Declaration – 5th September, 2020.
- Author: – Rs.200
- Co-Author (Max 2 members): – Rs.300
- Participants are required to register and pay the amount through Paytm or Google pay on: 97691 71891 (Unmesh Gavade)
- Participants are required to send a screenshot after their payment via whatsapp on 9619390387 along with participants name.
- Registration Link:- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
NOTE: If any participant’s backout then there will be no refund!
The team code must be ascribed on the top right corner of the cover page. There must be no mention of Name, Contact number, Email id, University name etc in the memorials.
Team Code shall be communicated to the respective participant/teams by the Organizing Committee once registration process has been completed by the participant/teams.
SUBMISSION OF SOFT COPIES
Each registered participant shall submit a soft copy, both in Microsoft Word format and PDF format (.docx and .pdf) of the moot proposition, via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st Agust 2020 at 23:50 hours IST.
- Winner will be awarded cash price of Rs. 1,500 + Merit Certificate + Perks
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash price of Rs 1000 + Merit certificate + Perks
- The soft copy of the participants certificate will be provided to Email Id by Law Litigators.
PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE TO ALL
1. For Main Text:
a) Font type: Times New Roman
b) Font size: 12
c) Line spacing: 1.5
d) Body of text: Justified
2. For Headings
a) Font type: Times New Roman
b) Font size: 14
Following would be criteria for judging the Memorandum: Law Litigators
|Sr. No.||Parameters||Marks Allotted|
|1||Clarity of facts||20 marks|
|2||Use of law||20 marks|
|3||Legal issue||20 marks|