About Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College
Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College is organising the Third National Women Moot Court Competition in memory of Colonel Dr. Jeppiaar, Founder of Sathyabama Deemed University and many other chain of Educational Institution in Tamil Nadu, is to be conducted by our institution from 3 rd to 5th April 2020.
Date & Venue:
3rd to 5th April 2020 at Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College, Mathur Road, Kalapet, Puducherry-605014.
Each institution participating in the competition shall send a team consisting of two women Speakers and one woman Researcher. In any case, the team shall not consist of more than 3 participants. Their travelling expenses shall be borne by the respective participating Institution.
Each team will have a team code and each participant will be given an individual code. The team shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city etc. Such disclosures will invite penalties including disqualification. The decision of the Moot Committee in this regard shall be final.
- Each team that the Institution which desires to participate in the competition shall confirm their participation at the latest by 18th March 2019 by E-mail to email@example.com.
- The participating team must submit their hard copy of Registration Form along with DD and travel plan on or before 24th March 2019. The Registration Form should be sent by registered post/ speed post to The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College, Mathur Road, Kalapet, Puducherry – 605 014.
- No change of participants shall be entertained thereafter except at the sole discretion of the Moot Committee. Registration fee of Rs. 2,500/- (Rupees two thousand five hundred only) per team for participation is payable by way of DD drawn in favor of The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College, Puducherry; Payable at Puducherry.
- Ms. Sri Lalitha Tripoura Sundari, Assistant Professor (Mobile- 7598230540)
- Mr. Rupam Lal Howlader, Assistant Professor (Mobile – 9432128855)
- Dr. Shashi Prabha Joshi, Assistant Professor (Mobile – 7505238746)
- Mrs. B. Sujatha (Mobile-7708849575)