As per their legal literacy campaign,LAW COMMUNITY is organizing the 1st National Online Memorial Writing Competition for present and upcoming lawyers i.e. law students from all over India.
Last Date to Register – 20th May 2020
Submission of Memorial – 2nd June 2020
Result Declaration – 7th June 2020
Format of the Memorial
- Cover Page (It shall include the name on upper right-hand corner, name of the case, parties on behalf of whom written submissions are made, name of the forum approached for dispute resolution and year. The Cover page of the memorial on behalf of plaintiff/ petitioner/ appellant shall be in BLUE, and defendant/ respondent shall be in RED).
- Table of Contents
- List of Abbreviations
- Index of Authorities
- Statement of Jurisdiction
- Statement of Facts
- Issues Raised
- Summary of Arguments
- Arguments Advanced
Submission of Soft Copies
Each registered participant shall submit a soft copy, both in Microsoft Word format and PDF format (.docx and .pdf) of the memorials from both sides, via email to the email@example.com on or before 11:59 PM on 2nd June 2020.
Assessment of Memorials
Each side of the memorials shall be assessed out of 50 marks, by a team of experts on the predetermined criterion, as specified hereunder:
- Clarity of Facts (10 marks)
- Use of Law (10 marks)
- Use of Authorities/Precedents (10 marks)
- Argumentation and Clarity of Thoughts (10 marks)
- Presentation (5 marks)
- Originality (5 marks)
1st – Rs 2000+Perks
Runner Up – Rs 1000+ Perks
Certificate of Merit, Free Access to our one event.
Participation Certificate to All
Registration Fees – Rs 300
*Memorial Problem* – https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Zids37me7toxNb8LzRMtAVHloOel4TT/view?usp=drivesdk
*To Register* : – https://www.payumoney.com/events/#/buyTickets/memorial