About Law Pulse
Law Pulse is an Online Law learning Platform aimed at spreading legal awareness and enhancing legal education. The idea is also to enhance writing skills among the students and draw attention towards important issues of the Society. And spread legal knowledge through blogs, competitions, seminar, and workshops. A one stop for all your legal queries. We publish articles, blogs, Interviews. Book review. We are active in organizing events like essay competition, seminar, workshops, etc.
The main aim of this platform is to give students a great experience of learning by publishing articles, book review, and interviews and also by organizing various competitions, seminars, conference, workshop, etc.
About the Competition
Law Pulse is organizing there first edition of National Level Online Quiz Competition on Constitutional law. The main aim of the online quiz competition is to increase the basic knowledge of the said subject among the students.
Date: 5th April
Time 7:00 pm to 7:35 pm
Topic: Constitutional Law
Open for All Students and RJS/IAS/IPS or any competitive exams aspirants as well as other professionals.
Prizes and Perks
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1500/-, Certificate of excellence,
- 2nd will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1000/-, Certificate of excellence.
- 3rd will be awarded a cash prize of 750/-, Certificate of excellence.
- Free publication in JSLR Journal ISSN (O) : 2582-306X for Top 2
- 50 Percent off to all the participants for Publication in JSLR Journal ISSN (O): 2582-306X
- 20 Percent Off in Online Courses by Katcheri.in.
- The next 15 following best candidate will be awarded Digital Certificate of Merit.
- Online Certificate of Participation will be given to every participant.
Format of Quiz: Quiz will be online, a quiz will include: Multiple Choice Questions, and one word.
The participant can attempt the quiz from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
Quiz shall have 50 questions.
Time will be of 35 minutes.
Every question carries 01 mark & there will be no negative marking.
The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Law Pulse to change or modify the same.
Registration & Participation Procedure
Candidates are required to register and pay the required amount
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
Nominal fees of Rs. 200/- for Individual is applicable for registration for quiz.
Registration Link: CLICK HERE
- Pay tm/Google Pay/Phone Pay :- +91-7665645963 (Akshat Khandelwal)
- Bank Details :-
Name of Bank: Central Bank of India:
Account No: 3461490168
IFSC Code: CBIN0280427
Call/WhatsApp: +91 6375971094
Visit us: www.lawpulse.in