The NUJS International Conference on Criminal Justice Administration: Emerging Issues in 21st Century will be held on March 20-22, 2020.
The Conference aims to provide an international platform for scholars to assemble, and share their research on several prominent issues anticipated to emerge in the 21st century. The Conference will provide an opportunity to interact with academics, researchers, law enforcement personnel, prosecutors, judges and policy makers from around the globe.
The plenary sessions of the conference will include lectures by notable experts in the field. The conference will also provide an opportunity for young and senior scholars to network, share knowledge and keep track of the current trends and concerns in the field of criminal law.
The broad theme for this year’s conference will be “Criminal Justice Administration: Emerging issues in 21st Century”
- Gender Inequality Under Criminal Law
- Individual Privacy and Collective Security Under Criminal Law
- Mental Health and Criminal Law
- Process of Investigation and the Reforms
- Sexual Offences and Criminal Law
- Juvenile Justice and Criminal Law
- Technology and Crime
- Terrorism and Criminal Law
- Prisoners’ Rights and Criminal Law
- White Collar Crimes and Criminal Law
- Victim’s Rights and Criminal Law
- Communal Violence and Criminal Law
- Role of Media in Criminal Law Administration
- Human Trafficking
- Effective Coordination of Pillars of Criminal Justice System
Submission of Abstracts
Authors interested to present their paper at the conference are requested to submit an abstract (between 400-500 words, 12 pt, Times New Roman) to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Panel of Experts will select potential papers from the abstracts received.
Details for Paper Submission
Word Limit : 3000 – 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
Font – Times New Roman (12pt.)
Citation Standards : The Bluebook (20th Edition)
Note: There will be no participation without Paper Presentation
The application for registration (given in the brochure below) should reach to the organizer in a form enclosed along with the payment details on or before the below mentioned dates. Participants can pay the registration fee by NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Account Name: SCJA-NUJS
Account No.: 520101265417037
IFSC Code: CORP0000663
Bank Name and Branch: Corporation Bank, NUJS Branch
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts 5th January, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance 10th January, 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper 20th February, 2020
For any queries, please email us on email@example.com.
Brochure : Click Here