RAJASTHAN EDUCATION TRUST is one of the oldest Public Serving Trust, founded by Advocate Lt. Shri Chiranji Lal Agrawal in the year 1962 with the ‘Objective of Advancement of Education for the Young & Aspiring lawyers’.
RET is actively organising Moot Court Competitions in:
— Modi University, Laxmangarh (Rajasthan)
— Raffles University, Neemrana, (Rajasthan)
Apart from this, RET is also:
— Awarding Scholarships,
— Providing Internships opportunities with Eminent Judges (To Young & Brilliant Law Students)
— Honoring Outstanding People,
— Supporting the publication of books etc..
Over these Half a Century years, RET has been involved in various Educational & Social Activities and has played a Key Role in Many of the Successful Dignitaries’ life, in some way or other.
RET now intends to extend its activities in the changing scenario of Digital World and Virtual Education.
TOPIC – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
DATE – 23rd August, 2020 (Sunday)
TIME – 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
PLATFORM – ZOOM Video Conference
CHARGES – FREE PARTICIPATION
- H’ble Mr. Justice GS SINGHVI (Supreme Court Court)
- H’ble Mr. Justice VS DAVE (Rajasthan High Court)
- H’ble Mr. Justice JK RANKA (Rajasthan High Court)
- Interact with Speakers Directly
- Ask your Questions
- Put your Suggestions
- Address any Hot Issue & Know Insights
Best Three questions asked by Students to be paid via Paytm/Gpay/UPI etc…
- 250/- to First Best Question
- 150/- to Second Best Question
- 100/- To Third Best Question
- To all pre-registered Student Participants
Rishi Aggrawal – 9610066543