Greetings from Heptanesia Youth Parliament!!
The Secretariat of Heptanesia Youth Parliament, 2021, is elated to host you for an engaging debate, quality discussion, and enriching discourse on an array of issues of prime national importance.
With a combined Executive board experience of up to 500 MUNs with Total Individual Cash Prize up to ₹17500 and the Best Delegation: ₹7000 we eagerly await to see you #leadthechange on the 30-31st January, 2021.
The committees and their agendas at Heptanesia Youth Parliament are:
1. Lok Sabha – Discussing reforms in the Indian Electoral System
2. NHRC Expert Panel Consultation Meet – Impact of COVID’19 on Human Rights in India
3. Joint Parliamentary Committee – Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019
4. AIPPM (only for students up to 12th standard) – Discussion on Freedom of Speech and Expression with special emphasis on Regulation of Media
5. Group of Ministers Meeting – Review of offences against child with special emphasis on Juvenile Justice Act, 2015
Follow the link below to register:
For further details contact-