ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Jus Commune is an online forum that promotes and seeks to maintain various legal competitions. The contests’ platter shall consist of quizzes, article writing, judgment writing, online debates etc. We strive to stimulate your abilities, and encourage you to sharpen your skills. We would showcase the best compositions with pride on Jus Commune. We believe that it’s competition which ensures the survival of the fittest.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
As Law students, it is our duty to simplify the complexities prevailing within the legal mechanism and convey them to the masses for their better perusal – at Jus Commune we aim to eliminate legal illiteracy in the country and ensure that people exercise their Constitutional Privilege of Freedom of Speech and Expression by the mode of Legal Writing.
Several reputed Law Colleges and Legal Forums in India invite people for expressing their views and opinions in the form of an Article or Research Paper for Journals, Conferences and Seminars for promoting exchange of ideas and finding a proper solution up on a particular aspect. And for enabling participation and publication, interested persons are expected to submit Abstracts – short write-ups explaining what the Author seeks to convey through their Full Paper is expected to be done meticulously, if an opportunity to suggest measures or highlight discrepancies before dignitaries of the fraternity is to be grabbed.
Realizing the importance of this, we at Jus Commune invite Creative Abstracts, assuring publication opportunities for the Winners and promoting the importance of Abstract Writing in the country.
– Open to all law students from 3 year LLB, 5 year BA/BBA/BCOM LLB, PhD and LLM programs.
– Law graduates as well as advocates
Open theme related to Social issues or Law.
- Top 2 contestants:- A Free Publication of their research papers in the acclaimed Journal for Students and Legal Researchers (JSLR) + 15% off in a Certified Katcheri Collaboration Courses + Certificate of Excellence
- Next 3 contestants:- Free Publication of their research paper on Jus Commune under an esteemed category of highly recognized ones with their photographs and names + 40% off in a Publication in JLSR + 15% off in a Certified Katcheri Collaboration Courses + Certificate of Excellence
- Top 10 Participants (Excluding the Top 5):- 40% off in a Publication in JLSR + 15% off in a Certified Katcheri Collaboration Courses +Certificates of Merit + Publication of their abstracts shall be in a separate column in the honorable Jus Commune with their names
- Next 20 Participants:- 40% off in a Publication in JLSR + 15% off in a Certified Katcheri Collaboration Courses + Certificates of Appreciation
- Certificate of Participation shall be assured for participants who register successfully and submit the Article within the deadline.
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTION
- All Abstracts must be submitted in English Language only.
- The length of Abstract must not exceed 700 words.
- Since it is an Abstract, Footnotes/Endnotes are not required.
- The abstracts is allowed up to one Co-author (Not more than 2 Authors per Abstract)
- All submissions shall be made in Pdf or Word.doc format.
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email while submitting the Abstract or Paper for the Competition.
- The plagiarism level must not exceed 20% for the abstract and the research paper.
- All the submissions shall be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the top 5 abstract authors shall be asked to produce research papers with universal citations for the purpose of publication in JLSR and Jus Commune.
The length of the research paper shouldn’t exceed 2000 words. This would also include the abstract of 700 words, which implies that one would only have to write 1300 words if one’s abstract is selected in the top 5 categories.
Registration: 10th July 2020
Submissions: 20th July 2020
The deadline of 20th July is only for Abstract submission.
After the selection of the top 15 abstracts, a reasonable amount of time will be provided to the top 5 authors for furnishing research papers.
Payment for Single Author: 60 Rupees
Co authorship: (Team Payment) : 80 Rupees
Payment shall be made to Aditi Mishra via Paytm/Google pay: 9861723001
MODE OF REGISTRATION
Participants are required to fill in the Google Form Link for Registering:
The Screenshot of the Payment of the Registration shall be attached with the Form for successful registration for the Competition.
Email ID: email@example.com
Aditi Mishra: 9861723001
BROCHURE: CLICK HERE