About the Institute
The Manipal University, Jaipur is a part of Manipal Group recognized as an institute of eminence and, well known for its quality of education and ethics. School of Law, Manipal University Jaipur forayed into the field of legal education.
About the Event
The School of Law Manipal University Jaipur is organising the Manipal National Legal Conference on “Legal Dimensions in Cyber Space: Issues and Challenges” on 28th and 29th March 2020.
The Conference would elucidate various legal dimensions in Cyber Space including following Sub-themes:
- E-Commerce and E contracts in the cyber world.
- Role of Digital Evidence and cyber Forensic in the criminal justice system
- Cyber Crimes against women
- Consumerism and Cyber Data Breach
- Impact Of Social Media over Society
The event shall be organised for two days and shall include the following activities based on themes:
- Quiz for participating students.
- Research Paper Presentation.
Call For Paper
Research Papers from the legal fraternity are invited for presentation in the National Conference. Communication of acceptance will be sent to authors for presentation. Co-authorship is allowed, but each author is required to register and pay the registration fee individually. The selected paper shall be published and conference book shall be made after the payment of Rs. 1000. The participant can purchase Conference Book either on the spot or Submit the aforementioned fees with registration fees.
Quiz-Only three participants are allowed to participate from each university. Moreover, only students are allowed to participate.
Cultural Evening: The cultural evening shall be organized for the participants which shall be full of entertainment and allow everyone to showcase their talent.
- Last Date For Registration of Quiz: 20th March 2020.
- Dates For Paper Presentation: Abstract Submission: 25th Feb 2020.
- Notification For Acceptance Of Abstract: 28th Feb 2020.
- Full Paper Submission: 15th March 2020.
- Notification Regarding Confirmation Of Paper: 18th March 2020.
- Last Date for fee payment of Paper Presentation: 21st March 2020
Submission of abstract and full paper must be made to office.law[at]jaipur.manipal.edu
- The registration of Paper Presentation can be done with a single payment of Rs. 1500/-
- The duly filled and scanned copy must be sent on office.law[at]jaipur.manipal.edu by the participants.
- The payment must be done within three days of communication of acceptance of abstract.
- All the submission are to made through the mail Id office.law[at]jaipur.manipal.edu.
- In the case of co-authors the payment of Rs. 1500/- is to be done individually.
- The payment for Quiz team of maximum 3 members need to done individually and every member has to pay Rs. 1500/-.
Registration Fee Details
The Registration fee of Rs.1500 includes all the three mentioned events and fooding and accommodation charges. Accommodation would be provided from 27 March 2020 to 29 March 2020(Till Valedictory Ceremony). Any extra accommodation and fooding facilities shall be borne by the Payment can be done through the Paytm payment link which is shared.
Mr. Prabhpreet Singh: 9413336353
E-mail ID: Prabhpreet.singh[at]jaipur.manipal.edu
- Piyush Kumar Roy: 7564097175
- Anshul Sharma: 8769226662
- Muskan Jain: 9414063388
- Aditiya Gupta: 9414563722
E-mail ID: office.law[at]jaipur.manipal.edu