ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Law Essentials is an enthusiastic student organisation where the best legal brains provide updates on the latest current affairs. The organisation provides the latest legal content by way of blogs and journals, it also offers various certificate courses and hosts a number of webinars.
Should be an Undergraduate/Post-Graduate student in a recognized Law College/University. He/she should have good communication skills along with being an active social media user.
• This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
• Law Essentials is looking for a commitment of at least 6 months.
• A maximum 2 Campus Ambassadors will be selected from a particular college/university.
• A certificate of appreciation will be awarded on successful completion of tenure as well as the duties assigned.
• Free publication and special discounts in competitions or programs organized by Law Essentials.
• One free certificate course.
• A campus ambassador will be considered as an integral part of Law Essentials and hence, he/she should work with utmost dedication. We expect the following duties to be fulfilled by a campus ambassador.
• Give a small write up on a legal news on a daily basis.
• Represent and lead Law Essentials in your college
• Promote the events and programs of Law Essentials in your college
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly send an email to email@example.com attaching your CV and expressing your interest to become a Law Essentials Campus Ambassador , emphasizing on why you should be selected as a Campus Ambassador for your college.