The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, formerly National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
The Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Law Reforms (CPSLR) has been set up with an objective to make the legislation more effective for social transformation and to achieve social justice by equitable administration of law.
About the e-Newsletter
In order to carry forward the objectives of the Centre, an e-Newsletter focusing on the law relating to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 was introduced in 2018.
Six volumes of the e-Newsletter have been published till date. The main objective behind the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of IBC.
The e-Newsletter includes, without limitation, the analysis of the recent landmark judgments, legislative amendments, circulars, rules, regulations, relating to IBC. The e-Newsletter also perceives to include interviews from reputed legal professionals practicing in the field of IBC, and articles from students and academicians.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of insolvency and bankruptcy law and must provide the author’s novel take on the issue.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- The word limit for the contribution is 1000 to 1500. (excluding footnotes)
- Submissions shall be in (.docx) format.
- Main text: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- Footnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0. (footnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum)
- Style of citation: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the e-Newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Deadline for sending submissions for the 7th Volume is 11:59 PM on November 30, 2019.
- Submissions must be made in the electronic form to nualsibcnewsletter[at]gmail.com under the subject heading “Submission: IBC e-Newsletter Vol. VII”.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university and contact number).
- Rohitesh Tak: +91 9039098531
- Chitransh Vijayvergia: +91 8824466257
- Pulkit Khare: +91 9061658248