Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is first University established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act. It is a teaching and affiliating University with the explicit objective of facilitating and promoting “studies, research and extension work in emerging areas of higher education with focus on professional education, for example engineering, technology, management studies, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, education, law, etc. and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields and other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
University School of Law & Legal Studies
University School of Law and Legal Studies envisages advancement of institutional expertise in the area of legal research and education by augmenting academic and professional excellence, developing critical and relentless engagement with legal theory and practice, synergizing law, legal research, legal education and action to further the quest for justice. University School of Law and Legal Studies aspires to open new vistas in the arena of law, legal studies, theoretical and clinical legal education through an incessant endeavour towards developing academic potential, critical analytical ability, advocacy, counselling and mediation skills so as to fully equip the students with learning which is intellectually stimulating, socially vital and professionally enriching. Established in 2001, USLLS’s objective was to run Five Year Integrated Professional Law Course and to serve as an institution of advanced legal studies. It was the first University Law School established in the vicinity of the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, various subordinate courts, commissions, tribunals and various monitoring offices of national and international voluntary organizations.
Concept Note of Panel Discussion and Webinar
The purpose of the panel discussion and webinar is to bring together academics, community bankers, regulators and policymakers to focus on the latest academic research on community banking and the important policy issues that affect community banks. The conference will highlight the issues related to the opportunities, challenges and global practices relevant to the development of banking and financial sector; macro and micro economy and business practices. The scholarly, conceptual, empirical and practitioner papers that address the conference theme of integrating research, practice and teaching are welcomed.
Open for all Scholars, Academicians & students.
Date of the Panel Discussion (6 Speakers)
11thJune,2020 at 10.00 am
Date of the Webinar
12thJune,2020 at 10.00 am
Note : Link for the Webinar will be shared with the participants through Mail.
We cordially invite paper presentation on any of the sub-theme mentioned below for the Webinar on 2nd June,2020.
- Economic Imbalances During COVID 19 Scenario and Role of Banks
- Blockchain Technology and Banking Law imperatives
- Cyber Forensics and Banking Concerns
- Waiving of loans and RBI’s plight
- Changing Dimensions of Repo Rate and Reverse Repo Rate
- Mergers of Banks and legal positions of banking employees
- RBI’s stand on insolvency proceeding highlighting Mortarium Issue
- Banking Ombudsman- Legal Issues, limitations and challenges
- Deposit Insurance and Banking Regulation
- Future of Debt Recovery Tribunal
- Non-Banking Financial Companies Loans Disbursements- Legal Concerns
- Role of Bad banks in tackling the issue of NPAs in Indian Banking System.
- Rise of Bank Frauds: Legal Issues and Challenges
- Legal Concerns regarding electronic wallets in contemporary phase.
- Interested scholars, academicians, students can send their abstract of not less than 700 words referring your particular theme, in times new roman and line spacing of 1.5.
- The abstract must be accompanied with details of Author and Co-Author along with the title of the paper(Name, Designation Contact details etc.
- The Abstract must be submitted on or before 05-06-2020.
- Co-authorship is allowed upto two authors.
- Only top 15 abstracts will be selected for paper presentation.
- All submissions should be sent to email@example.com
- It is compulsory to register and attend both panel discussion & webinar.
Note- There is no registration Fees.
Zubair A Khan
Prof. Amar pal singh
Trivickram Jee 9792154419
Pulkit panchal 9718434360
In case of query Kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Contact Any Student co-ordinator.