Jurisperitus: The Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) (www.jurisperitus.co.in) is a non-annual peer-reviewed journal initiated with an aim to provide a platform to the masses of our country and re-iterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
This journal is an initiative by Legal Education and Awareness Foundation, a registered Non- Governmental Organization, which aims at providing legal education and awareness to all parts of the country beyond any social and economic barriers.
In the previous issues of Volume 2- Jurisperitus published 100+ unique manuscripts.
You can take a look at the previous issues at – https://jurisperitus.co.in/publication
Jurisperitus is calling for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments for its Volume 2, Independence Day Special Edition .
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
Email your manuscript at – email@example.com
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times
- New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- Normal/ Default Margins shall be used.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Last Date Of Submission of Full Manuscript: 10th August 2020
SELECTED PAPERS WILL BE PROVIDED
- Soft copy of their certificate of publication within a week of acceptance of their paperand completing all the formalities
- Soft copy of the journal available at www.jurisperitus.co.in
- One best paper selected will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 10000/-
The publication will be released on 15th August 2020 and authors will be able to download it from the website.
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
Rs. 600/- for Single Authored manuscript
Rs. 900/- for Co-authored manuscript
Rs. 1200/- for Triple Authored manuscript
Jurisperitus also provide Plagiarism Report of Manuscripts at a very Nominal Charges of Rs.100 per manuscript using one of the most renowned software Plagiarism CheckerX.
MODE OF PAYMENT
UPI (Bhim/Tez/Phonepe): 9013078358@upi
Account Holder’s Name: MR SIDDHARTH DHAWAN
Account No. – 104210100028711
IFSC Code: ANDB0001042
Bank & Branch: Andhra Bank, Rajadani Enclave Branch
FOR ANY QUERIES FEEL FREE TO CONTACT: