Burnished Law Journal aims to provide a number of legal journal articles& practical update of law.We actively invite people to share his/her research on contemporary issues of law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspect of law to the individual in the society the main aim of Burnished Law Journal,includes topic in socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law related topic or social issues.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
- Circulate the e-posters through email, mailing-list, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter
- Utilize official website and social media to spread awareness amongst students
- Certificate of appreciation only if tasks given are fulfilled.
- Free publication in our journal
- Opportunity to intern in our office based on performance.
The students pursuing three years or five-year law course or any other course from a recognized institution.
Any experience in organizing/managing/directing/volunteering with the educational, technical or cultural event (preferably)
Send in your up-to-date curriculum vitae at email@example.com along with a statement of purpose (in a separate word document with your answers to the following Questions):
- Why do you want to be a ‘Campus Ambassador’?
- List at least five ways in which you bring awareness or make people know about this journal?
7254849058- Ritu Raj(Founder&publisher)