ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Socio Legal Literary is an online platform that brings to every person, a composite platform of knowledge and information. It is an Intersection of Law, literature and Social Issues. The aim is, to provide a platform to express and explore!
ABOUT THE BLOG
Submission can be made in any language on social, legal and literary issue. The Primacy in publication will be given to the manuscript which is highly analytical and deals with novel argument. With the aim to remove language barrier we suggest to submit manuscript not only in English but also in Hindi and other regional languages.
HOW TO SUBMIT AND GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Submit your Blog at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission should be made in .docx only.
- References are compulsory. Any statistical data, fact or any other informative text when being used, need to have references to it in the form of footnotes/bibliography. References should be authentic to be reliable.
- Submissions that are plagiarized to a level of more than 15% will not be accepted.
- Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Please save the name of the file as the “Title-Name”. As Anonymity is our policy, please don’t mention your name or institution or organization’s name in the file. Please enter all your details in the body of the mail.
Anyone from any field can send in their blogs.
Blog can be on any topic of Law, literature or Social issue.
Blogs on recent topics will be appreciated, even though that’s not the sole criteria. The writing should be innovative and highlight one’s research.
No entry fee
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
No deadline. Early Posts would be appreciated. Submissions would be accepted on a rolling basis.
1000-1500 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 12, Bold
- Sub-heading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12.
- Foot Notes: 10