Katcheri.in is inviting submissions from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, or others who are interested in publishing.
Submission shall conform to the following guidelines:-
1. All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
2. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman 10, single-spaced.
3. Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
4. Word limit for each post is 1000-1500 words (exclusive of endnotes).
5. Authors are required to provide an abstract of 100-150 words along with keywords that represent the essence of the submission. The abstract is to be submitted along with the article itself.
6. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes.
7. BLUEBOOK (19th or 20th EDN.) style or any standard format of citation must be used for acceptance.
8. The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. (Authors are requested not to put their name anywhere in the main manuscript).
9. All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
10. The manuscripts must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for Katcheri.in’s blog” (katcheridotin.wordpress.com).
12. Entries that will be selected after the review stages shall be published on the Katcheri.in Website. The communication of acceptance shall be made within 6 working days after the submission of manuscript.
13. E-certificates will be awarded to the authors of each published blog.
14. Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
15. The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
16. In case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection. (The limit for the same is 15% excluding endnotes).
17. Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Katcheri.in.
18. All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
19. The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
Note : Selected blogs will get published in www.katcheridotin.wordpress.com