Bored reading and analyzing the judgments and now wish to understand cases from the perspective of both the parties & legal counsels?
Here’s a chance!
After successfully organizing a symposium on landmark judgments for three consecutive years, *Think India* is back with the fourth edition of its flagship event.
Presenting to you, *4th National Symposium on Landmark Judgements* to be organized from *9th-10th January 2021*; online on WebEx Meeting Platform.
1. Restriction on the Internet and Fundamental Rights
*(Anuradha Bhasin v. Union of India)*
2. Gender Equality in Hindu Property Law
*(Vineeta Sharma v. Rakesh Sharma)*
3. Babri Masjid Demolition Conspiracy Case
4. Permanent Commission for Female Armed Forces Officers
*(The Secretary, Ministry of Defence v. Babita Puniya & Ors.)*
5. Prashant Bhushan Contempt Case
*(In Re: Prashant Bhushan & Anr.)*
6. Right to Protest v. Right to Mobility: The Shaheen Bagh Case *(Amit Sahni v. Commissioner of Police & Ors.)*
Participation certificates will be provided on attending all the sessions.
Along with the Symposium, we are also organizing National Case Comment Writing Competition, 2020
On the same cases which will be discussed in the Symposium.
*Awards & Certficates*
Top 15 entries will be given Internship under Think India Vidhi Internship
All the participants of the competition will be provided E-certificate
Guidelines of the competition will be sent along with the confirmation of registration.
To Register: http://tinyurl.com/
Registration fees: ₹50/-
Paytm No. 8076802450
For more details contact: