Cyberlly is an initiative to assist this objective of the legislation to strengthen our understanding of cyber statutes. We firmly believe that education is our most powerful defender against cyber offences.
ABOUT THE EVENT
“Use soft words and hard arguments.”
Decades of academic research have proven that the benefits that accrue as a result of engaging in debate are numerous. Debate provides experiences that are conducive to life-changing, cognitive, and presentational skills. In addition, through debate debaters acquire unique educational benefits as they learn and polish skills far beyond what can be learnt in any other setting.
We want to encourage people to have debates, but to do so online. We want to motivate youngsters to take ideas and opinions seriously. To this date, debates have taken place all across the world – but always in person. With the current Covoid-19 situation, we want to provide a platform for everyone to carry on the spirit of debating.
Cyber Crimes during Covoid-19
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Anyone pursuing undergraduate or post-graduate courses from recognized University or College.
Deadline to register : 15th June, 2020
Deadline to submit : 20th June, 2020
- MAKE A VIDEO THROUGH CAMERA(MAKE SURE YOUR GESTURE AND VOICE ARE CLEAR)
- VIDEO SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN 1 MINUTE AND MORE THAN 10 MINUTES.
- DROP YOUR VIDEOS ON THE MENTIONED SECTION OF THE GOOGLE FORM.
- The top 10 videos will be updated on our social media handles in the hall of fame.
- Certificate of Appreciation to the top 10 contestants.
- Certificate of Participation to all successfully registered candidates.
- The top 3 contestants will receive exciting surprise gifts.
FOR ANY QUERY
Write to us at-
Or contact +91 80042 18086 (Saman)