About the organiser
Dr. D. Y. Patil Unitech was established in the year 1990 with the aim of providing education in all fields. Dr. D. Y. Patil Law College was established in the year 2001 and it is a distinguished Law college affiliated to the University of Pune.
About the moot
Dr. D. Y. Patil Law College is organising the ‘1st National Dr. D. Y. Patil Moot Court Competition, 2019’.
Date: The Competition will be held on Saturday, 19th October 2019 as per schedule.
The Competition is open for the students pursuing FIVE YEAR LL.B. programme or THREE YEAR LL.B. programme from any Law College recognized by their respective universities and approved by Bar Council of India. The students must have a valid identity card of the concerned college of the academic year 2019-2020.
Team size and other information
- Each team must consist of two members.
- Any additional member will not be entitled to any local hospitality or award or prize or certificate in the competition.
- If any member of the team is found to resorting to unfair means, the team shall stand disqualified from the competition at any stage.
The Competition will be held within the premises of Dr. D. Y. Patil Law College, Pimpri.
- Teams must register on or before Monday, 23rd September 2019.
- The hard copies of the registration form and Cash/receipt of online transfer must be submitted to administrative office of Dr. D. Y. Patil Law College, Pimpri on or before 23rd September 2019 before 3.00 PM.
- The formal registration of the teams will be done on 19th October 2019 between 8.00 am to 9.00 am. Spot registration will not be allowed.
Registration Fees: The registration fees will be Rs. 1500/- per team which comprises of two members i.e. two speakers.
Registration fees can be paid in cash or through online in the account of Name:- Shivshankar G Kalshetti, A/C No:- 50100244058790 IFSC code:- HDFC0001794. Fee includes registration, breakfast and lunch on the date of competition i.e. 19th October. Fees should be paid on or before 23rd September 2019.
- 23-Sep-2019 (Up to 3.00 pm): Last date for Registration of Teams.
- 23-Sep-2019 (Up to 3.00 pm): Last date for seeking clarifications in the Moot Problem or Rules, if any.
- 07-Oct-2019 (Up to 3.00 pm): Last date for submission of hard copy of Memorial and Compendium.
Mr. Shivshankar , G. Kalshetti, Asst. Professor
Mobile Number : 7769921210
For Additional Info Click Here