ABOUT THE COMPETITION-
The objective of this Competition is for the students to approach a factual matrix from the point of view of a judge, apply the law and render a judgment. The student shall be expected to think like a judge and reach a well-reasoned conclusion. The detailed rules and Regulations of the Competition are produced below:
- The Competition shall be open for the students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. & LL.M. course from any recognized university/school in India.
- Individual participation as well as participation in a team of two i.e. co-authorship is allowed.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- The participants shall be provided with a factual matrix and would be required to write a judgment based on the same.
- The participants shall write a single opinion. Multiple opinions are not allowed.
- The participants securing the first three positions i.e. First, Second and Third shall be felicitated with the certificate of appreciation.
- Certificate of participation for all participants.
SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION DETAILS
- For Registration and Submission – CLICK HERE
- The soft copy of Judgement should be attached with the Google form.
- The last date of submission and registration is 10.08.2020 till 11:59 pm
- Result announcement 17.08.2020.
- There is no registration fee.
FOR BROCHURE: CLICK HERE